A) Change the sentences to the past tense:
1. He is sick today.
2. The temperature is high.
3. The thermometer is broken.
4. His hair is long.
5. They are asleep.
6. His watch is slow.
7. My book is open.
8. The students are at a movie.
9. The aspirin box is on the table.
10. Captain Jones is the Commander.
11. It is upstairs.
12. There are five students in the class.
B) Fill in the blanks with the correct past tense form of BE:
1. He ________ here two years ago.
2. I ________ sick last week.
3. His office ________ in Building 7440.
4. There ________ many students here year before last.
5. John ________not in class yesterday.
6. The doctor ________ not in his office.
7. The new schedule ________ not on the bulletin board.
8. The bacon and eggs ________ good.
9. The break ________ too short.
10. The military bus ________ on time.
11. The tape ________ broken.
12. They ________ in the car.
Articles: The, A, AN
Verb TO BE (Present Tense)
Verb TO BE (Present Tense) Negative and Question Forms
Como agradecer ao Inglês no Supermercado porque ele existe? Adicione um link para esta página ou clique nos ícones abaixo e divulgue o blog e tudo que você sabe a respeito do Verb TO BE (Past Tense) em inglês no Twitter, Facebook, emails etc. Aposto que seus amigos vão gostar bastante das dicas de inglês desse blog.